–…works hard for a living. – Harper’s Weekly magazine (1887)
Except at lunchtime. Here’s a brief overview of this man’s morning. ( D & C are probably napping)
- Up, out of the house, and on the road before 5:30 AM
- Breakfast with my spouse at a favorite diner
- Arrive at work before 8 AM
- Tackle first crisis of the day – why doesn’t that thing work! (3rd day, same miracle expected by management)
- Miracle delivered. Solve crisis by starting from scratch one more time. ” Ah Hah” moment
- Tackle second crisis of the day. Apologize to various people for “presuming” instead of following up. Continue working until obstacle encountered. Reschedule completing the task – re-prioritization.
- It’s LUNCHTIME!
- After a walk, and a salad, energy boost for a little post.
- Scratch the nap. Needed for tackling crises….
I wanted to thank all our subscribers for the encouragement by reading and following It’s a Dog’s Life. 214 of you – that’s a lot of dog biscuits, notdonner owes us.
– Comet & Dexter